We at Triple M Vehicles LTD regard the safety of both our customers and our staff as our priority, and as such, we would like to assure all our patrons that we are a fully COVID-19 responsible company.
In order to safeguard both customers and staff alike, we have implemented a number of stricter safety procedures on-site, along with social distancing protocol, and a fully contactless buying journey.
These measures have been put in place to comply with government guidelines to ensure the safety of all our customers and colleagues, thus allowing us to maintain the high levels of customer service on which we pride ourselves.Our updated measures include:
- - Fully contactless digital buying journey
- - Fully sanitised home delivery service ( terms and conditions apply)
- - Appointment only viewing procedure
- - Signed Social Distancing measures in place onsite
- - Staff and customers required to use the provided hand sanitisers on entering and leaving the premises
- - Maximum of 2 customers onsite at any time
- - Contactless key drop facility for service centre customers
- - Sneeze Guards in place on all customer interfaces
- - All keys to be sanitised prior to collection
- - All sales vehicles to undergo a full sanitisation process
These measures are in place to protect all our customers and staff alike, along with safeguarding the future of Triple M Vehicles LTD as a COVID-19 responsible business.